Under this service, LaunchApp help entrepreneurs form businesses of their choice. The platform starts with a series of short questions to understand the business the user wants to start. Based on the user agreeing to the option presented by the platform, the platform pulls out the required registration forms for the users to complete after which the user signs off electronically. After this, the forms are review and processed by our backend specialists and submitted for processing at the government’s registration authority. When the paperwork is done at the registration authority, they are picked and delivered to the user at his or her convenience.
Our specialists are available online to provide support to the users in all these processes, to ensure they get the right support in their business registration.
Business that can be registered under the platform include:
• Business Name registration (sole proprietorship): which is targeted at owner managed businesses and freelance or independent contractors.
• Partnerships: for a group of individuals as well as for businesses that require such as formation such as law and accounting firms
• Companies: Both limited by shares and limited by guarantee.
• External companies: for foreign companies that need to establish local branches.
This also involves other registration services such as:
• Taxpayers Identification Number (TIN) for individuals (directors and shareholders) as required in the registration processes.
• Name Search & Reservation: Searching and reserving names for founders so that no one takes it.